Thursday, July 10, 2008

This kid is killin' me...

Paul, who is 4, not 3, like I thought, came over at 7:38 this morning. Once again, Alex told him not to come over in the morning anymore. Hopefully he doesn't come over tomorrow morning or I'll walk him back to his house and tell his mother to keep an eye on her kid. -- Yesterday my good neighbor informed me that the Russian kids mom will not let her boys play with my neighbors boys, because one of her kids said "Oh my God." This is really hard for Rowan. She loves to play with all the boys, but my neighbors boys aren't allowed at the Russians house, and vice versa. So this morning when Paul came over, the neighbors boys were at our door too. I told Paul that they should all play in my backyard but he said "No, my mom will not let. Only my yard." (in his broken English) I had to tell Rowan that she needed to go play at Paul's for a bit, then she needed to come home and play with our neighbors. I hope Paul's mom lightens up soon. I would rather have Rowan play with our neighbors because they never seem to get into fights. It's just that she is best friends with Paul's 7 year old brother Dema (Demitri). Grr! Why can't they all just get along!?

No comments:

The little ones...

The little ones...
Rowan and Merrick