Saturday, May 23, 2009

When crawfish attack!

May 23rd, Alex and I took the kids fishing. Rowan caught a HUGE crawfish, lobster sized!, but it got away. I was the only one that






caught one, but even then, I thought I only had my hook caught on a branch. The weather was pretty cold when we got there, and it was sooo windy! We decided to eat
our lunch first and the whole time Rowan kept saying she was COLD! After about 20 minutes, the sun came out and it warmed up a little bit. Rowan and Merrick didn't understand that after you cast your line, there is a fair amount of waiting involved. They hiked around and hung out, and it seemed that I had to brush an awful lot of red ants off of Merrick. The kids liked climbing all over the rocks and I liked it when the sun would shine for a few brief moments.

No comments:

The little ones...

The little ones...
Rowan and Merrick