Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving... is a special night...

Here are some things I am thankful for...
1. My kids, they show me what is important in my life.
2. My husband, for all that he does, and for being so understanding, especially this year.
3. My family, for being there for me, even when they don't understand me.
4. My friends, for listening to me and accepting me for who I am.
5. My health. Even though it's not the best right now, it could always be worse. (knock on wood)
6. Technology, mainly the internet, and my phone. Makes life easier.
7. Questar... they heat my house..
8. Plumbing. Toilets, showers...
9. My imagination... I crack myself up over the dumbest things.
10. I know I already said it, but family and friends!

No comments:

The little ones...

The little ones...
Rowan and Merrick