Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Madly in love...

I'm madly in love... My main man is cute, fun and totally unpredictable. He's polite and curious, and completely a ladies man. And, he's 2! These past 2 years have flown by! Merrick is one of the funniest little boys that I know. He definitely got my sarcastic sense of humor, even though he's a physical clone of Alex. We've been trying to break him of his binky fixation problem, so any tips would be nice. Merrick loves trucks, animals, chocolate milk, M&M's, family and his blankie. And his evil binky... grrr... Merrick also loves to be outside, go for walks, dancing, slides, otter pops, and riding the little pony at Gardner Village. Merrick also thinks that sometimes, clothes are optional. He's a big helper and loves throwing away stuff in the garbage, even if it's not garbage. My prediction for the future... soccer/football player, musician, mountain climber, CSI investigator, actor, or stunt man. I love you Merrick! I hope you have a Happy 2nd Birthday!

No comments:

The little ones...

The little ones...
Rowan and Merrick