Saturday, September 27, 2008

Rowan... professional tooth extractor!

Rowan had a dentist appointment on Friday. Her two bottom teeth were both lose and the hygenist told Rowan to twist on them to get them out. They gave her a little ring that looks like a ring pop, which is actually a little container for teeth for the tooth fairy. Later Friday night, I was on the phone, and Rowan came into my room, freaking out that her teeth were bleeding. It's funny to see someone soooo scared but totally excited at the same time! She ran back downstairs and about 2 or 3 minutes later she came back up with her tooth in hand. She was so proud of her accomplishment! I got off the phone and came downstairs and Rowan was in the bathroom working on her other bottom tooth. She was in there for another couple of minutes and then came out holding her other tooth! She was so excited! I was just happy I wasn't going to have to pull her teeth out! That just gives me the willies! I can't believe Rowan is old enough to be losing teeth! Where does time go?

3 comments:

Cameron's Corner said...

I've been blog stalking you for a while. Awesome family, Mel. To answer you question, Yes... I did try to pick up on you in that parking lot, but you totally gave me the wrong number...

...probably on purpose.

Cameron's Corner said...

By the way, how old is Rowan? Ty is almost 6 and none of his teeth are even loose... I don't think.

Hollie said...

That is sooooo funny, Rylie lost her first bottom tooth about a month ago and totally freaked out to. She lost her second one at school last week. What gets me is that Rowan is a year older.

The little ones...

The little ones...
Rowan and Merrick